Marketing Officer, Specializing in Digital Marketing
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Marketing Officer, Specializing in Digital Marketing.
To assist with the development and implementation of UCC’s marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. Keeping current with new digital marketing techniques, the post-holder will also contribute to the long-term development of our marketing strategy.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Assist with the development, and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Website content editing.
- Create, edit, and monitor email marketing campaigns.
- Create, edit and monitor digital ad campaigns.
- Proofreading key messaging.
- Assist in the development and review of marketing plans, activities and budgets.
- Coordinate various research activities
- Coordinate our presence and activities at trade shows.
- Work in conjunction with the Graphic Artist and relevant departments, to ensure the accuracy of salient information on company’s website and other marketing materials.
- Ensures the accuracy, good condition and visibility of the organization’s signage island wide.
- Employ market feedback and your own observations etc to develop methods to improve the department’s and the organization’s operations and cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for the developing systems that are sustainable and in so doing, to document them for future reference
- Assist and/or execute various special projects both internal and external to the department.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and platforms.
- Excellent copywriting, presentation and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices and tools.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Digital Media, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience with digital marketing platforms including MailChimp, Facebook for Business, Hootsuite, Drupal, WordPress, among others.
- A Master’s degree would be an advantage.
- A minimum of four (4) years of related/successful experience in a marketing or communication position.
- Ability to draft content for marketing and promotional materials including, corporate communications, creative copy, marketing briefs, publicity material and collateral copy etc.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
To apply please email email@example.com