MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an integrative and dynamic management development programme.
Each student is then able to pursue a specialisation of his/her choice enabling more in-depth exploration of leadership and management subjects in one of the following disciplines:
- DISASTER MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
The classes ensure critical support and attention from faculty, while the UCC tradition of linking the academic and the practitioner, based in close ties to the business community, adds important dimensions of learning to the programme.
Students complete 42 credit hours of courses for the MBA degree.
In general, admission to the MBA programme requires the following:
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a recognised or/and accredited institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ working experience
- Completion of the Commonwealth Executive Management Achievement Test (CEMAT) or the GMAT (where GPA is below 2.7)
- A working knowledge of the English Language at the post-graduate studies level.
- Certain pre-requisite courses may be required to be taken at the UCC (where necessary).
- An Applicant submits an Application Form and other required documents to the College of Graduate Studies (Paper) or the Registry (Online or Paper) by the application deadline (or as allowed under special circumstances).
- An applicant is required to submit the following documents in order to be accepted as a student in one of the categories (Full or Mature Entry):
- Completed Application Form with attached passport size photograph
- Proof of academic qualification(s)
- Evidence of professional programmes/study (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose (signed and dated)
- Current resume
- Two recommendations
- International documentation (if applicable)
An interview may be scheduled once the above documents are in hand for applicants.