Spring 2022 Mid Semester Assessments (MSA) Advisory
We hope that you have adjusted comfortably to online studies thus far, and you are ready to apply the knowledge gained within the last six (6) weeks in your upcoming Mid Semester
We have provided valuable information below to guide you throughout your Mid Semester Assessment
Please note the following:
- Mid Semester Assessments (MSA) will be held in the week February 27 – March 5, 2022. It is to be noted that the MSA for March 2, 2022 will be administered on March 9, 2022.
- MSAs will be held during your regular class time
- MSAs will be administered on the Moodle platform.
- To accommodate students who may have more than one MSA on one day, the window to access and complete MSAs will be open for those with back to back MSA for an additional half hour.
If you have challenges with uploading your exam submission on Moodle, ensure that you complete the following:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org wi
th your exam submission. Scripts submitted to your lecturer or to any other email address will not be marked.
- In your email, ensure that you provide evidence of difficulties.
You will not need an examination permit or student ID to sit your assessments on Moodle.
**Please see the video on How to do Online Mid Semester
Student Help Desk Document
Moodle Technical Support:
The Department of Students Affairs wishes you the best in your Mid Semester Assessments.